A residential bungalow at NIBM, Pune.
The project is designed to symbolize the approach to sustainable design thinking & thus goes off a number of key environmental features.
- Vegetable gardens help the environment since it does not require chemicals and save transportation cost.
- 16% generation of power from the photovoltaic panels.
- 100% waste recycling at source – Vermicomposting.
- Use of locally available materials in the building & double walling keeps the building envelope cool at all time of the day.
- Dense plantation help oxygenate the air entering into the site.
- 94% reduction for interior lighting through LEDs for interiors & exteriors.
Client: Pranati Shroff Munot
Area:690 sqm Location: Pune Certification: – IGBC Green Homes
Location: Pune Certification: – IGBC Green Homes
Certification: – IGBC Green Homes